We are seeking an Engine Builder to join our team! You will perform multiple tasks related to performance engine machining and assembly.
- Perform common tasks related to custom engine building
- Measure and record bearing clearances, compression ratios, camshaft centerlines, etc.
- Provide specifications for custom engine components needed to complete builds
Teardown and provide root cause analysis on warranty engines
- Track time and materials used to complete jobs
- Resolve customer technical inquiries
- 5+ years of experience in engine assembly and repair
- Ability to perform all aspects of custom engine building including short-block to finished assembly.
- Must be able to measure and record bearing clearances, compression ratios, camshaft centerlines, etc.
- Familiarity with aftermarket performance parts
- Strong problem solving and computer skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented